Setting: You open the front door of the apartment and the pizza man is delivering a pizza. He is speaking to you.
Welcome to eTrac!
eTrac is a set of six courses. The first five courses cover the job search process. They are:
- Course 1: Exploring a Career
- Course 2: Filling Out the Paperwork
- Course 3: Starting Your Job Search
- Course 4: Interviewing for a Job
- Course 5: Evaluating and Accepting a Job
Offer Course 6: Keeping a Job covers things you need to know to be successful in a job after you’ve been hired.
Your job placement specialist may help you choose which lessons to take. Before you begin Course 6: Keeping a Job, you should have completed eTrac Courses 1 through 5.
Here's your pizza. Let’s get started.