What You'll Learn
Setting: You take the elevator to the sixth floor, Apartment 6a.
In this course, you’ll learn about job offers and how to evaluate them. You’ll also learn about employment paperwork and how to request accommodations if you have a disability that impacts the way you do a job.
In Module 1, you'll learn:
- Ways to stay positive during your job search.
- How you might receive a job offer.
- What most job offers contain.
- What to do if you don’t get the job.
- How to use rejection to improve your job search.