Setting: You are in your apartment watching a weather report on TV.
Wake up America! Welcome to eTrac - where it's always 75 degrees and sunny! Click the NEXT link to continue.
eTrac is a set of six courses. The first five courses cover the job search process. They are:
- Course 1: Exploring a Career
- Course 2: Filling Out the Paperwork
- Course 3: Starting Your Job Search
- Course 4: Interviewing for a Job
- Course 5: Evaluating and Accepting a Job Offer
Course 6: Keeping a Job covers things you need to know to be successful in a job after you’ve been hired.
Your job placement specialist will help you choose which lessons to take. Before you begin Course 2: Filling Out the Paperwork, you should have completed Course 1: Exploring a Career.
Now, let’s get started.